My ladyfriend, her daughter, and I, all went to the Lindt Chocolate store yesterday. Now, before I go any further, I confess I am a chocolate addict. I don’t mean I just love chocolate, I mean I would seriously OD on chocolate given the opportunity. You will never find any chocolate in my house, because it wouldn’t last more than a couple of hours at the very most. Although I can be around chocolate without wanting to shove my face right into it all and eat as much as possible until I pass out. That’s no problem at all, I barely even think about it. It’s when I start eating chocolate is the issue, there is never enough. And I WILL eat it all, or until I get sick. Anyway, having said that, we were wandering around this chocolate store looking at all of the goodies, some at 50% off I might add, which was just a little tempting I admit, but I didn’t buy any. My companion did though, a creamy milk chocolate mousse bar and an Advent calender for her daughter. And since she was a few days behind, she had to catch up on the chocolate to yesterday’s date :). Well, to make a long story short, Before they left earlier today to get back home before the snow/rain, my friend gave me half of the bar she had bought. Apparently she had eaten half of it while I was in the kitchen last night. Of course I was delighted, and after a couple of things that needed doing around the house, I remembered the chocolate. And in the time it took for me to think of a title for this post, and type it, it was gone :). There was actually a little more than half, thank you very much, and at the first bite my taste buds came alive. It actually hurt, but a good kind of hurt :). And now that I think of it, there’s a big chocolate cupcake in the refrigerator waiting for me! I’ll be back later.